Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Letter December 26

dear mother,

Feliz Natal is how you say it in portuguese haha but I appreciate the effort. It was good to hear from y'all as well too. I wasn't hesitant just didn't have too much to say. The rest of christmas was good we just chilled at the apartment watched some mormon message videos. Did you know luis lugo is in that mormon message video??? the one about temples! we were just watching it and then all of a sudden he popped up and I was like what the?? "I know that guy!" and Elder bacon was like "really?" ya wierd. nope we haven't had any zone conferences. yes the paxton's and I'll get an address for you next week. O and I made schnitchel today it turned out really good!! I couldn't find cornflake crumbs though so we used bread crumbs but it was still pretty good. Did you get the pictures I sent last week? I'm gonna send some more for ya! love ya!

Love
Elder Fogleman

On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 12:56 PM, <FocusTanya@aol.com> wrote:
Dear Elder Fogleman,

It was so great to see and hear you on Christmas day! You look great and we hope you had a wonderful Christmas! You did seem a little bit hesitant? Did you find it awkward or weird to do skype? Maybe it wasn't as personal as a phone call? Was it strange to have everyone hear what you are saying? How was the rest of your Christmas? Have you had any zone conferences? Everyone here is fine. We all ate tooo much! And then everyone stayed up until midnight and went to In and Out, only they were closed so then they went to Denny's! Steph and I went to bed! :-) The people you were with seemed real nice. The Packston's? Can you get me their address so I can send them a note? I am going to send this off right now incase you are on line. I want you to be able to get some mail, since we didn't get a chance last night......

Love ya,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment